HUHS Food Service Payment Information
HUHS Food Service Payment Information

Payment Information


Debit System 

Tickets or cash are not used to purchase meals. Instead, an account is established for each family. The Meal Accounting System is a pre-pay system that must be maintained at a positive balance. Each time a purchase is made by a student, the amount of the purchase is deducted from the balance in the account. When the account is out of money there should not be any more purchases allowed. However, as a service to our students and their parents, we do allow approximately three meals to be purchased but do not allow any extra items or ala carte charges once the account is out of funds.  Students will be denied a meal when the account exceeds negative $8.50.


Payment envelopes are available at all cashier stations and at the payment drop box in the front lobby of the school. Payments need to be in the drop box by 9:30 a.m. to be applied to that day’s lunch balance. Checks should be made payable to Hartford Union High School.  Please include your student's name with all payments.

Payments can also be made online through RevTrak.

Please click here for instructions on how to set up your RevTrak account


Each student is assigned a five-digit identification number that is used to make purchases. Student photos appear on the computer screen when the ID number is entered. Students who do not have a photo on file are required to use their school ID containing their identification barcode when making purchases.

Balance Information

Your account balance and a list of purchases can be found on Skyward Family Access. You may also call the Food & Nutrition Services Office at (262) 670-3315 or email to check the balance. Students are encouraged to monitor their accounts in the lunch line.  Automated emails are sent when balances are low.

End of the Year....Students with a negative balance during the last weeks of school will not be allowed purchases.  Negative meal account balances need to be cleared before final exams / graduation.  Remaining balances carry over from year-to-year.

Households with a graduating Senior will receive a refund in the mail over summer if the balance is greater than $5.00 and if there will not be any siblings attending HUHS in Fall.  If a sibling will be attending in Fall, the funds will remain in the account for them. Refunds for balances under $5.00 can be requested by contacting (262) 670-3315 or

  • Hartford Union High School District
  • 805 Cedar Street, Hartford, WI 53027
  • Phone: 262-670-3200 • Fax: 262-673-8943