On behalf of the entire HUHS staff, we hope you are enjoying your summer! It’s hard to believe we are sending information out about registration already!
In an effort to make registration a more cost effective process and reduce the usage of paper, HUHS will not be mailing the entire registration packet for the 2016-2017 school year.
Printed materials will be available at registration but in the interest of time, it is strongly suggested that you complete and print the required forms prior to attending registration.
Registration will be held in the Field House on:
· Monday, August 1 & Tuesday, August 2 from 3:00 - 7:00 PM
· Wednesday, August 3 from 7:30 - 10:30 AM
If you are unable to register on the above dates, please register on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the month of August from 7:00 AM – 3:15 PM in the Main Office.
If your child will not be attending HUHS for the 2016-2017 school year, please contact Sue Bell at (262) 670-3200 ext. 214.
2016-2017 Step by Step Registration
Step 1: Student Information Verification
- You were mailed the Student Registration Form (green sheet). Please be sure to make any changes that are necessary and sign the back side of the form for the Emergency & Medical Consent. Bring this form with you to registration.
Step 2: Student Fee Management
- You were mailed the Student Fee Form (pink sheet). Please bring this form with you to registration to accompany your payment. Please make checks payable to: HUHS.
- Online payments will now be facilitated through RevTrak, which replaces E-Funds. Please click here for instructions on how to set up your RevTrak account. In order to encourage use of the new online payment system, the District is waiving any convenience fees through September 30, 2016. This includes both registration fees and food service contributions. In addition, we will offer the ability to pay fees at registration with a credit card if you are unable to find the time to jump online. As of October 1, 2016, the convenience fee will be set at 2.61% to help offset the costs of providing a credit card service for our families.
- Optional Fees: Parking Pass fees, Yearbook fees and Co-Curricular fees can be added to your statement at Registration.
- If purchasing a parking pass, the 2016-2017 Vehicle Registration Form needs to be completed and turned in at registration.
Please note that parking permits will not be issued until the 1st week of school.
- 2016-2017 yearbook purchases will now be done directly through Jostens. Please click here to purchase a 2016-2017 yearbook.
- See Step 8 for Co-Curricular Information.
- Be aware that your fees may be waived pending approval of your Free and Reduced status and completion of the Permission to Share Information & Waive Eligible Fees form.
Step 3: Student Photo & School ID Information
- Please read the Student Photo & School ID Information document prior to registration for all student photo and ID information.
- If purchasing a portrait packet, please review the Lifetouch Portrait Package sheet prior to registration. The official order form will be available at registration. Payment must be given to the photographer before your photo is taken.
Step 4: Health Services
- Please make sure you have signed the Emergency & Medical Consent on the reverse side of the Student Information form(green sheet).
- If your child will need to take prescription medication(s) while at school, please complete this Medication Card and turn it in to the Health Technician at registration.
- If your child has any serious medical condition(s) at this time (allergies, asthma, seizures, etc.), please complete this Individualized Healthcare Plan form and turn it in to the Health Technician at registration. Please note that returning students must complete this form yearly.
- Please review the Health Room Procedures with your child prior to the beginning of the school year.
Step 5: Technology Services
Step 6: Textbooks
- Textbooks will be available for pick up at registration.
Step 7: Food and Nutrition Services
Step 8: Co-Curricular Information
- If your child is interested in participating in athletics, please click here to visit our Co-Curricular webpage. All Co-Curricular information as well as participation forms can be found on the webpage.
- Please contact Scott Helms at (262) 670-3202 or email email@example.com for any further questions or concerns.
Please refer to the Wittenberger Bus Service website for routes and information.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Beth Hermann at (262) 670-3200 x208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.