HUHS AP Course Offerings
HUHS AP Course Offerings

Advanced Placement FAQs

Advanced Placement Program (AP) courses are college-level courses offered in high school. See the FAQ's sheet below for answers to some frequently asked questions.

AP Parent/Student Contract

Advanced Placement FAQ's




Students may receive college level credit for taking AP classes while in high school.  In order to receive college level credit, the student must take the designated test which will be administered at HUHS in May.  The student must score at a required level on the test in order to be eligible for college credit.  

Register for the 2016 AP Exams

2017 AP Dates

2016-2017 AP Bulletin


  • Hartford Union High School District
  • 805 Cedar Street, Hartford, WI 53027
  • Phone: 262-670-3200 • Fax: 262-673-8943